You want your child to feel loved and protected, butRead more...
Elizabeth Taylor. Audrey Hepburn. Marilyn Monroe.
Many look up to these fashion icons — but who will take their place in years to come?
Young celebrities are under plenty of scrutiny for their style choices, but fashion isn’t an easy thing to get right.… Read More
10. Selena Gomez: This Disney sweetheart knows how to dress for her age and look sophisticated. In a time when some of her peers are opting for cleavage-revealing numbers, Selena always stays covered up and classy. Whether she’s wearing a stunning red…Read More
9. The Kardashian Sisters: Before Kourtney, Kim, and Khloe Kardashian rose to fame as reality stars in “Keeping up with the Kardashians,” they opened their store Dash in Calabasas, Calif., in 2006. The store features high-end women’s clothing, and they…Read More
8. Zoe Saldana: Zoe Saldana rose to fame in the blockbuster hits “Star Trek” and “Avatar” and her red carpet looks have matched her rising star power. Last year, her enviable figure was the focus of a Calvin Klien underwear campaign, proving you can look… Read More
7. Whitney Port: She rose to fame as Lauren Conrad’s bestie in “The Hills” and later starred in her own reality show “The City,” but Port’s true passion is fashion. She’s worked for Teen Vogue, fashion PR firm People’s Revolution and at Diane von… Read More
6. Taylor Swift: This country cutie is known for her heartfelt lyrics and curly blonde hair, but her fabulous fashion sense shouldn’t be overlooked. Swift is the ultimate girl-next-door fashion icon, wearing cute outfits that every girl idolizes and… Read More
5. Rihanna: Rihanna is the “only girl in the world” that can pull off her unique fashion style! It doesn’t matter if she’s wearing a sheer dress, a tube top or short shorts — she always makes a statement. Her famous coif has also caused a style scene.… Read More
4. Lauren Conrad: After getting her own series, “The Hills,” in 2006, Lauren stepped right into the fashion industry with an internship at Teen Vogue. Two short years later, her first fashion line, The Lauren Conrad Collection, debuted at LA Fashion… Read More
3. Lady Gaga: Not only is Lady Gaga known for her best-selling albums and tours, but she’s a fashion icon as well. When Gaga hits the red carpet, steps out on the town, or even walks the fashion runway, she never fails to disappoint. She’s even created a… Read More
2. Leighton Meester: Just like her “Gossip Girl” character Blair Waldorf, Leighton always wears the most fashionable ensembles. She is known for her daring – and sometimes controversial — looks. She’s been a mainstay in the front row at New York Fashion… Read More
1. Blake Lively: This “Gossip Girl” always looks fab on the red carpet whether it’s in a thigh-skimming hemline or a deep neckline and fashion bible Vogue agrees. She’s one of the few TV actresses to grace their cover and they also dubbed her, “The… Read More
In the early 1900s, Madam C.J. Walker turned her homemadeRead more...