Spread The Email
No Comments 4 Views

Study reveals all of the kinky things women enjoy but won’t tell you about

When it comes to sex, everyone has their preferences.

One in three people have a fetish, some like it vanilla and others like a little bit of kink here and there.

Women have often been seen as the vanilla sex type, but a new study shows they’re just as, if not more, kinky than men.

A study called the “Sensual, Erotic, and Sexual Behaiviours of Women” was recently published in the Archives of Sexual Behaviour.

The researchers surveyed 1,580 females from all over the world – the US participants made up 80% of participants and the remaining 20% came from Australia, New Zealand, Wales, Ireland, England, India and Scotland among others.

The median age was 34 years old and these participants were asked to categorise a list of 126 sexual behaviours from their favourite to their least favourite.

Not surprisingly, the biggest turn on for a woman was touching – caress, cuddle, massage, tickle (99.62%) – and kissing, licking and sucking came in a close second with 99.56%.

However, in third place with a whopping 95% of the participants saying they enjoyed this was spanking. Yep, spanking.

Then came hair pulling (93.16%), Biting (92.03%) and scratching (90.06%).

Bondage play was high up in the list too with using bondage toys and moderate bondage (meaning you can’t get out on your own but have mobility of your body) at 87.53% and 86.39% respectively.

In what came as no surprise, 86.01% of women said they like to masturbate and 85.63% said they enjoy receiving oral sex – 81.08% also like to give it.

Nearly 80% of women say they like anal and 78% say they like sex with inanimate objects – excluding sex toys. Physical humiliation (face-slapping, begging and crawling) was also high on the list with 77.53% of women who admitted they enjoyed it.

Read More

About the author:
Has 427 Articles

Let us help you FOCUS on what's important!

LEAVE YOUR COMMENT

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to Top