With thousands of options, how will you pick a careerRead more...
We all know that Aloe Vera heals cuts and wounds and that we can use it as a soothing balm for burns. But did you know that it’s also an effective tool for weight loss?
Aloe Vera comes in gel, latex, and juice form, and it is extracted from the tubules of the Aloe Vera plant, which contains 75 active vitamins, minerals, enzymes, carbohydrates, amino acids, salicylic acids, and phytochemicals (sapanins). You’re about to discover how all these elements can help you loose weight cheaply and naturally so you can avoid obesity and all the health problems associated with it.
How Does Aloe Vera Aid in Weight Loss?
- Aloe Vera contains natural anti-oxidants that slow the growth of free radicals in the body.
- It is also scientifically proven to increase your metabolism and reduce Body Mass Index (BMI) by helping your body turn carbohydrates and fats into energy rather than storing them.
- Aloe Vera stimulates production of collagen, a protein that promotes muscle development. Your body spends a lot of energy assimilating the collagen protein, and energy expenditure helps you lose weight.
- Collagen also speeds up metabolism and ensures that food is stored in the lower intestine for shorter time periods.
- Aloe Vera is packed with vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, E, folic acid, and niacin, all of which help to burn calories and reduce body fat.
- Aloe Vera Juice is also a natural laxative. It forces food out of the colon faster, preventing constipation, improving digestion, and detoxifying the body.
- It also helps manage diabetes and balance your blood sugar by promoting slow sugar absorption.
Aloe Vera Juice for Weight Loss
Listed below are several simple ways you can use Aloe Vera juice as an effective at-home weight loss system. Since Aloe Vera cleanses the digestive system and boosts energy levels, the recipes described below are best consumed first thing in the morning and before workouts. Always check with your doctor before using Aloe Vera in any form. Ask about side effects, proper dosage, and whether it will interact negatively with any medications you’re taking.
1. Aloe Vera & Fruit Juice
- Shave the sharp edges off a fresh Aloe Vera leaf.
- Cut the leaf open lengthwise.
- Scoop the gel out with a spoon.
- Mix with your choice of fruit juice.
- Note: Aloe Vera gel also comes in capsule form. Take with water after eating and use a dosage recommended by the package or a doctor.
2. Plain Aloe Vera Gel & Juice
- Thoroughly clean your fresh Aloe Vera leaf.
- Peel away the outer skin.
- Or grind the leaf to make juice.
- Filter the juice and store it in the refrigerator for daily use.
- Drink ½ cup in the morning and 15 minutes before each meal.
- Keep drinking the juice for 1-2 weeks.
- Note: You can also scoop the gel out with a spoon and eat 1 teaspoon a day.
3. Aloe Vera Juice with Lemon
- Clean your fresh Aloe Vera leaf.
- Cut it lengthwise down the center and squeeze out the juice.
- Juice your lemon.
- Mix Aloe Vera gel, lemon juice, and water with your choice of sweetener and stir 2-3 minutes.
- Drink regularly to encourage weight loss.
4. Aloe Vera with Honey
- Add 1 tablespoon honey to a glass of Aloe Vera juice.
- Stir well and drink.
- Consume regularly to stimulate metabolism, promote proper digestion, and burn extra fat and calories.
5. Aloe Vera with Water
- Mix 1-2 tablespoons Aloe Vera juice into a glass of water.
- Drink at least once daily to lose weight.
6. Aloe Vera and Kale Smoothie
- Clean your fresh Aloe Vera leaf.
- Shave off the sharp edges and peel off the skin.
- Extract gel with spoon and place in blender.
- Add water, kale, salt, ginger, plums, and anything else you like.
- Blend well, pour in a glass and drink.
- Consume Aloe Vera smoothies 2-3 times daily for best results.